Lord Krishna Lord Param Narayan Vishnu, who created the raslila in Dwapar era, is the incarnation of God. The festival of Janmashtami is celebrated only because Lord Vishnu on this day was incarnated on earth as Krishna. Only after the birth of Lord Krishna, the festival of Janmashtami began to be celebrated with great enthusiasm every year in the whole world.
This year’s Janmashtami is about to come, so this time even now all the people have gathered in Janmashtami’s preparations. It is said that on every Janmashtami, Lord Narayana himself comes on earth as a small child and blesses his devotees. Friends should not do any mistake by forgetting Lord Krishna’s grace and getting happiness and prosperity on the day of Janmashtami. If these mistakes are done, the open locks of your fate can also be closed, so let’s say what mistakes they have that should not be done on the day of Janmashtami.
1. On the day of Janmashtami, the idol of Krishna is worshiped, whether in the form of Ladu Gopal or Radha-Krishna. But according to scriptures idol worship is considered taboo in the house. Therefore, avoid this idol worship at home especially on this day and go to the temple and worship Lord Krishna by law.
2. If you can not go to the temple for some reason and you want to keep a statue of Lord Shri Krishna in the house, then please bring the Ladu Gopal or Radha-Krishna statue with the statutes and mantras on the day of Janmashtami. Establish God in the hands of a knowledgeable Brahmin so that he can establish God by the rules.
3. If you want to bring Ladduso Gopal to your house on this day, keep in mind that Laddoo Gopal will have to serve as his own child. Those who will eat you, will eat the same laddoo gopal. At the same time, it is necessary to take care of all the sleeping, lifting, bathing etc ..
4. If Laddu Gopal is already there in your house then Laddu Gopal on Janmashtami will have a panchamrita in which the milk, curd, ghee, honey, sugar mixed with sugar made by the substance must be bath, and after bathing, wear new clothes and dress them. needed.
5. On Janmashtami, if you take any sweetness or any thing to God, then before indulging, you must put basil letters in that condition otherwise it would be futile to devote your Lord Krishna.
6. Do not use jute in the worship of Lord Shri Krishna ever. The use of jute in the form of God’s garment, or in the form of own garments and asana etc., is not fruitful. If you wear Lord Krishna’s worship without wearing silk clothes or wearing the same garment on the whole body on Janmashtami, then it will be the best.
7. On the day of Janmashtami, do not use flowers and poor fruit in the pooja at all; doing this, the mother Lakshmi becomes angry.
8. On Janmashtami, one should take blessings by touching the feet of his parents and on this day do not fight with mistakes in the house and do not let it happen. On this day all members of the family should make mute fast. With this energy gets an amazing power which is also called divine power.