Pediatrician a Doctor who check the these health problems related to newborn, child, adolescent and puberty and their treatment. Children up to the age of 18 may be shown these. They should contact children in diseases, their vaccine or other problems. Children are soft and need gentle treatment. How to deal with them with children is they know very well.
If your baby is born, then it is better that you get used to a doctor, clinic or hospitalization. There is a complete possibility that you will have to do this a lot for the next few years!
The reason for this is that the infant’s immune system (immunization system) is still developing and matured. Therefore, she is more likely to have minor disorders such as cough, colds and stomach disorders than older children and adults.
The condition of infant babies can suddenly get worse when sick, so there is always a need to take precautionary measures. Even if you feel that the infant is not very ill, it is better to get her doctor examined. The good thing is that when the infant falls sick, they get better right after getting the right treatment.
When should we take the baby to the doctor?
In some health conditions, the infant is required to be taken immediately to the doctor, while in some other situations a few hours can be waited. Take the infant to the doctor immediately after following the following conditions:
- Diarrhea is for more than 12 hours.
- The infant is vomiting repeatedly or 12 hours or more. Or it is also vomiting as well as other symptoms like diarrhea, fever or rashes.
- The baby has a fever. If the infant under the age of three months is 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or greater, or if the baby above three months is 102.2 degrees Fahrenheit, then take him to the doctor.
- Skin burns in a bigger size than a small coin (about 2 cm diameter), especially if there is bloating in the skin (including sunburn, i.e. Sunburn).
- Constantly crying. As a parent, you will know better how your baby often cries. If, she is crying more than usual or her voice sounds loud or if she is resolving or doing it, then show the doctor.
- Vomiting or stools appear blood spots. Blood-stained vomiting or feces are often not a sign of a serious problem, but it is better to be confident that the doctor should be shown immediately.
- There are rashes due to fever without any obvious reason.
- The sound of barking while coughing, and a sharp screeching voice while breathing together. It may be a croup and it is necessary to show it to the doctor.
- For more than eight hours, she did not wish to drink anything. Or in the last 24 hours, he consumed half the amount of fluid from his normal. It includes breastfeeding young babies or drinking milk with a bottle.
- Its time-lapse (fontanelle, soft spot on the head of the infant) is flowing inside, as well as dried lips, dark yellow urine and fewer numbers of wet nappies, i.e. less urination. These can be symptoms of dehydration in the body.
- Your baby seems unusually irritable or flawless in the past 24 hours for no apparent reason.
- Your baby’s eyes are pink, watery or sticky. These may be signs of eye infection such as conjunctivitis. It can be quite contagious and requires immediate treatment.
- For the last 24 hours, the discharge from his ears, eyes, navel, and genitalia is coming out.
Measures for children’s fever
At the time of fever you can take some home remedies as well as giving medicines prescribed by the doctor to the newborn. Here are 10 tips to reduce the fever of lower infant –
Cool strip –
As soon as you feel the fever in the baby’s body, first of all, you should soak the soft cloth in water and keep the cool strip on the head of the baby. If the strip is completely happy, then it is understood that the strip has absorbed the fever and it also lowers the body temperature.
Using soft clothes or sponges, you can also cover some parts of the baby like armpits, feet and hands. It will also reduce the temperature of your body.
Note – While using this process, do not use cool or ice water at all. It can increase the temperature inside the body.
Bath with lukewarm water –
Bathing with lukewarm water will make the baby feel healthy and it will also control the body temperature. Doing so will make your baby sleep well. This is necessary for early detection of fever. To soak the sponges in inferior water for infants under 6 months of age and rub their body 2 to 3 times.
– For infants having more than 6 months of age, take them with a small amount of water daily.
After bath, give them clothes immediately.
Note – Do not use too hot or cold water while doing this, it can increase the temperature inside your body.
Breast milk –
Breast milk is important for infants who have 6 months of age who have fever. This gives the baby enough nutrients to work, to strengthen the infant’s weakened immune system and prepare the infant to fight fever. Breast milk is easily digested in infants. It also creates appetite in children which is necessary for their early recovery. You should try that the infant under the age of 6 months can be fed breast milk. If your child is not drinking milk in daily condition because of having a fever then try to drink in the second stage.
– If your baby is not having a breast milk, if you have a father, then pump the milk of the breasts and drink it with the help of a spoon or bottle.
Try to give more liquids –
It is important for infants with fever to give them maximum liquids. This will reduce their internal temperature and by doing so the child will not have dehydration problem.
Due to dehydration, there may be other problem in the body of the baby too, and this will also take time to recover the baby.
Because of fever, most babies do not like taking too much fluid at the same time. So give them a little bit at a time and then repeat this process again after some time.
– Give oral rehydration solutions in lukewarm water to small babies.
You can also drink babies up to 6 months old by mixing rehydration solution, cold milk, ice pop, fruit juice and cold curd with water.
Keep your baby in a cool place-
When talking about the care of a sick child, it is necessary to keep the baby in the room temperature and keep eyes closed. And keep in mind that the temperature of the room is not less or more. It would be better to keep the room temperature of your baby up to 70 to 74 degrees (21.1 to 23.30C).
If you are running a fan, keep in mind that it runs only on slow speed. Keep in mind that your baby is not sleeping directly under the fan.
– If you are running AC then keep its temperature comfortable. Keep in mind that your body should not be cold too. Suit the baby to keep the same temperature.
– Do not use continuous room heater as it can increase the temperature of the baby’s body.
Keep your newborns at home most of the time. If you have to take your baby out, take it in the cage.
Wear newborn baby in comfortable clothes only
Parents prefer to wear blankets at the time of fever during the fever in newborns, or to put blanket on them. By doing so, the body temperature of the baby starts increasing rather than decreasing. If the baby is wrapped in a cloth or blanket, their temperature increases. During cold air, wearing warm hot clothes, the child’s body temperature remains balanced.
Wear your newborns light and soft clothes. And if your baby is sleeping then you can also put a blank blanket on the shoulder.
Keep your infant’s body in a comfortable room, where there is no temperature, no more.
If You are seeking Pediatrician Near Me then contact a well-established medical assistant company to get critical details like Child health, best team of doctors, well-facilitated hospital near you. Credihealth is one-stop solution that fits all your medical requirements. It has in-house experts who help to keep an appointment with the best doctor near you, provide information and answer all your queries.